Game Rules (PS4 and PC)
- Finding a Match: Apex Legends will be a 1v1 tournament, all players will join one lobby and search for a squad game. Depending on numbers, it could be played as a 1v1v1 tournament. This will be decided on the day of.
- Win Condition: The winning person will be determined by the person with the largest number of total kills over two games played. If their is a tie, the tiebreaker will be determined by the last team that has a player still standing. If that is still a tie then the winner will be decided by the team that got the final kill.
- Note: Players that are downed are NOT considered standing.
- Kills made after a match has concluded will not count. Once no player is left standing, the match is concluded.
- Example: Players A, B, and C are all dead. Player D is still standing. If Player A gets a kill, that kill will count towards the team’s overall score. The second that player D dies, no other kills that occur after Player D’s death will be counted.
- Griefing: Teams are permitted to work together, however, you may not intentionally cause the death of your opponent or negatively impact your opponent’s gameplay.
- Cross Platform: Will be updated once cross platform is released.
- All games will be single elimination best of 2 games.