The rules for Super Smash Bros Melee (singles & doubles) are as follows:
▪ Game version: US Nintendo GameCube
▪ Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3
▪ Starter stages: Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Battlefield, Dream Land.
▪ Counter-pick stages: Pokemon Stadium.
▪ Wobbling is legal. Freezing and infinite stalling are not legal.
▪ First stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
▪ Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
▪ Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
▪ Any matches that are best of five, there are no stage bans.
▪ You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
If you have any questions or concerns please comment below
This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by admin.