– All matches will be best-of-5. The first player to win 3 games within the match is considered the winner of the match and advances.
– Each player must submit decklists from four unique classes with 1 ban prior to each stage of the event. Players may submit new decks prior to each stage of the event.
– Decks can only consist of Standard cards.
– A player must win one game with each of his three decks to win the match.
– When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
– The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice.
– Players will be told what classes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which class is picked until both players have picked.