Warzone 4v4 High Kill Tournament Rules
- Finding a Match: For a 4 person team tournament, all four (4) players will join one lobby and search for a squad game.
- Server Selection: RSG is hosting this tournament for the locals of Newfoundland, therefore we only play on one server:
- Win Condition: The winning team will be determined by the team with the largest number of total kills in one game over a three hour period. If their is a tie, the tiebreaker will be determined by the team that has the most damage.
- Cross Platform: Cross platform is permitted. Players can play on either PS4 Console, Xbox console, PC and switch for online events, and PS4 with controller, PS4 with keyboard and mouse, or Xbox with controller.
- Default Start Time: All teams are to start playing at 2pm NDT. Games that start after 5pm NDT will not be credited. Games that run longer than 5pm will be credited as long as they start before 5pm.
RSG has the right to challenge any games they feel could be altered in anyway. Please ensure to take proper proof of your matches. We suggest at least one player recording the game play. After playing for a 3 hour period, please report your highest killing game to RSG HERE.
RSG Tournament Officials
The list blow are a list of your Tournament Officials and their contact info. We highly suggest that you add these people to your clients for quick and efficient access in the case that issues arise during the tournament. We are all here to help you out as best we can. You can contact anyone on this list at anytime if you have questions! As stated above, we will not tolerate any abuse whatsoever.
- Epic Games: RSG_Albo
- Activision: NewfieAlb
- Bnet: Rocked#1151
- Facebook Message: Visit https://www.facebook.com/RSGamingNL and “Send Message”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DiscordID: RSG Albo#8217