WarZone 4v4 High Kill Online Tournament Guidelines
- The Tournament will be played on Saturday, June 27th/2020 @ 2pm NDT and will consists of a maximum of 32 teams. Once we’ve reached the 32 teams OR Thursday, July 25thrd at 5pm NDT, registration will be closed until our next online tournament.
- The WarZone 4v4 High Kill tournament will be Cross-platform and all platforms are able to play!
- The tournament is 4v4 and will run a duration of 3 hours.
- Each team can only have 4 players.
- When you submit your teams registration, please ensure the players ACTIVISION usernames are correct and INCLUDE the #numbers. If the ACTIVISION account you submitted and the in game names don’t match, those people will not be able to play. If you of your teammate is playing on PS4 or Xbox, please ensure to give Activision & NOT PSN/XBL gamertags to ensure there’s no issues!
- To register it will cost $40 a team – $10 a person.
- The tournament will not be live streamed and commentated.
- The tournament bracket will be picked by the RSG team.
- Pay outs will be determined on the day of the tournament by the number of teams that enter but will follow this format: 1st place-60% 2nd place-30% 3rd place 10%.
- Each team has to send their money via Email Money Transfer to – firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE NOTE- We only accept 1 email per team for the full amount of $40. This is to ensure all teams get entered as soon as we receive the entry fee. Please include your TEAM NAME in the comments section of the Email Money Transfer to ensure there’s no confusion.
- All winnings will be sent back to the email that transferred the money to RSG.
- It’s every players responsibility to ensure they have proof of their wins. We suggest that at least one person records matches or takes pictures of the score board. If there’s a dispute, you have to show proof of your win via picture or video. You submit your proof by clicking “Report Score” in the menu.
- Once the tournament bracket has started there is NO refunds available.
- Once the tournament bracket has been started teams cannot be changed. If you need to change a player out before the bracket is generated or started, you may do so.
- If for any reason the tournament doesn’t go ahead, full refunds will be sent back to the email’s that sent them to RSG.
- RSG reserves the right to change these guidelines and rules at anytime.
- All rules for our WarZone 4v4 Kill Race Online Tournament can be found HERE!