- The settings specified in these rules can be changed, but only if an option is available in the challenge. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, messaging). So unless specified otherwise in the match details, these rules will be followed.
- These rules are subject to change at launch.
- Proof MUST be submitted with every win.
- All players are to appear offline for the entirety of the matches.
- Game lobbies must be closed for the matches.
- If a player joins the match while the match is underway, the team who has the joined player on their friends list lose the round and the game is to be restarted.
- Changing to the incorrect team – accident or not – will result in that team losing the round. The match is to be restarted with players on proper teams. EXAMPLE: If team 1 player joins team 2, and the score is 1-1, team 2 takes that round making it 1-2 and will start on the opposite side as if that round was played.
|Game RulesTime Limit: Mode SpecificScore Limit: Mode SpecificCODCaster: EnabledLobby OptionsJoin-In-Progress: AllowedIntermission: DisabledPlayers must select “esports Modes”. These settings will automatically be applied.||General SettingsPre-Match Timer: 15 SecondsPre-Round Timer: 5 SecondsTeam Chage In-Game: EnabledSpectating: Team OnlySpectating POV: First Person OnlyKillcam: EnabledMini-Map: NormalBattle Chatter: DisabledAnnouncer: Enabled|
|Spawn SettingsRespawn Delay: Mode SpecificForce Respawn: EnabledWave Spawn Delay: DisabledSuicide Penalty: Mode SpecificTeam Kill Penalty: None||Health and DamageHardcore Mode: DisabledHealth: NormalHealth Regeneration: NormalFriendly Fire: EnabledNumber of Lives: Mode SpecificTeamkill Kick Limit: UnlimitedHeadshots Only: DisabledExplosive Delay: 7.5 SecondsScorestreak Delay: 15 Seconds|
Search & Destroy Settings
|Search & Destroy|
|Game RulesRound Limit: 1.5 MinutesScore Limit: 6 PointsBomb Timer: 45 SecondsPlant Time: 5 SecondsDefuse Time: 7.5 SecondsMulti Bomb: DisabledSwitch Sides: Every RoundSilent Plant: DisabledSpawn SettingsRespawn Delay: NoneSuicide Penalty: NoneHealth and DamageNumber of Lives: 1 Life||Ardennes Forest – Search and DestroyLondon Docks – Search and DestroySainte Marie Du Mont – Search and DestroyUSS Texas – Search and Destroy|
Once your match is played, please head to the “Report Score” page and report your score. The losing team does not have to report score. Proof is needed when you submit your scores. Please send the link(s) to your proof along with your scores to ensure smooth and fast games. You can upload a picture or video and submit the link via the same page. Links must stay active for 3 business days and proof must show who won the matches. (endgame result)
- A team has 15 minutes to show-up with the proper number of eligible players and be ready to start the match. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit. Teams are responsible for all scheduled matches.
- If you have a No Show issue, navigate to the “Report Score” page and submit your match status. There will be a drop down box where you can pick: “My opponent did not show up”. As the match was not played, do not report any scores.
- To receive a no show win, you must submit a ticket within 45 minutes of the scheduled match time. If you have any proof, be sure to submit it in your ticket.
Teams caught cheating, glitching, or abusing in-game mechanics in any way, may forfeit the map, match or be banned at a staff members discretion. No refunds will be issued for player/players deemed cheating.