Fortnite Online Tournament Guidelines
Rock Solid Gaming has set these Guidelines to ensure your team has the proper information to register your team in our first ever Online Fortnite Tournament! The tournament will work is as follows:
- The Tournament will be played on Sunday, March 24th/2019 @ 4pm NDT and will consists of a maximum of 16 teams. Once we’ve reached the 16 teams OR Saturday, March 23rd at 5pm NDT, registration will be closed until our next online tournament.
- The Fortnite Online tournament will be Cross-platform and all platforms are able to play!
- The tournament is 2v2.
- Each team can only have 2 players.
- All games are best of 2 “games” or “maps” and single elimination.
- When you submit your teams registration, please ensure the players EPIC GAMES usernames are correct. If the EPIC GAMES account you submitted and the in game names don’t match, those people will not be able to play. If you of your teammate is playing on PS4 or Xbox, please ensure to give Epic Games & NOT PSN/XBL gamertags to ensure there’s no issues!
- To register it will cost $20 a team – $10 a person.
- The tournament will be LIVE STREAMED & commentated @ twitch.tv/rsgamingnf . We encourage participants to stream as they play so we can cover every game possible!
- The tournament bracket will be picked by the RSG team and made on previous tournament placing as well as player stats to ensure the best tournament possible.
- Pay outs will be determined on the day of the tournament by the number of teams that enter but will follow this format: 1st place-60% 2nd place-30% 3rd place 10%.
- Each team has to send their money via Email Money Transfer to – email@example.com PLEASE NOTE- We only accept 1 email per team for the full amount of $20. This is to ensure all teams get entered as soon as we receive the entry fee. Please include your team name in the comments section of the Email Money Transfer to ensure there’s no confusion.
- All winnings will be sent back to the email that transferred the money to RSG.
- It’s every players responsibility to ensure they have proof of their wins. We suggest that at least one person records matches or takes pictures of the score board. If there’s a dispute, you have to show proof of your win via picture or video. You submit your proof by clicking “Report Score” in the menu.
- Once the tournament bracket has started there is NO refunds available.
- Once the tournament bracket has been started teams cannot be changed. If you need to change a player out before the bracket is generated or started, you may do so.
- If for any reason the tournament doesn’t go ahead, full refunds will be sent back to the email’s that sent them to RSG.
- All rules for our Fortnite Online Tournament can be found HERE!